I remember Elisa saying something along the lines of "after I finished this year of teaching, my patience level will be over 9000." Or something. I always thought I had great patience - putting up with idiots through my own public school experience has honed my "don't kick them in the balls" skills and has successfully stopped any impulses to kick said balls.

The reason I say kick balls is all the freaking jerks I've met in my life have mostly been men. Or in this f-ing case, boys.

You have no idea how CLOSE I am to actually participating in this school's system of corporal punishment.

Thank god for that weekend.

Oh, also, it turns out that I'm teaching - not the English teachers - just the Teacher teachers. The ones who don't speak English. And they are very good listeners. What a nice change of pace.