The New Year sort of snuck up on me this year. Before I knew it, I was only 24 hours away from 2009 and officially working and living in South Korea for 4 long months.

Here in Korea, most family's will spend the new year's eve at a beach. My family (One of my aunts and her family plus another one of my cousins) went to a beach called 강릉 (gang-reung) to spend the night enjoying the festivities and wake up early to the first rising sun of 2009.





Well, the clouds were kind of blocking the whole view, but we eventually saw the sun.
















As for...you know, that resolution stuff, I didn't really make any. I never really do the ones I make. But it's another day and another year for new opportunities.

Oh, also, I think I should start living by my principles. Practice what you preach and all that jazz.

Also, a sort of friend/acquaintance of mine has been hurt badly and is going to need some intensive care. I hope you all take care of yourselves.