I'm not used to owning a camera, hence I'm not used to carrying some square piece of electronica around and snapping random plastic bags on the ground while I analyze the beautiful simplicity of life (don't act like you never did something like this when you were a teenager). I wish I had taken my camera out with me this weekend cuz there were lots of things I should have captured on a photo.

I went out to Seoul, that big capital city thing, over the weekend and saw a bunch of C-mont people. I met up with Alex Su and met a bunch of his fulbright friends, where I had several awkward conversations about topics I never talk about such as douchebag med students (cuz I know so many...), making out with random dudes on the subway and LOL WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH KOREAN FOOD.

Then went to a club with several other C-mont people. Normally I wouldn't really try to get back into the club scene...wait no I was never really into a club scene to begin with. Anyway, this club had Drunken Tiger performing there, a hip hop group I was really into in my azn high school days, so I had to check them out. Tiger JK was definitely much more imposing in person. I didn't meet him but even just standing at the back...dang. Anyway, clubbing until 4 am...I haven't done that for a while. Basically I stayed up and waited for the subways to open then I found a hot spa that a friend recommended. Korean hot spas are nice because they provide areas to sleep on with soft mats and pillows and stuff. Plus it's nice and hot. They also have public baths there and so there are lots of naked men and lots of naked man-things that I can't help but awkwardly glance at. I mean, I'm not used to all that nudity - where the fuck am I SUPPOSED to look? At my own junk?

Lastly, I saw a punk scene/group out in Seoul. They had everything down (patched jackets, tight pants, up-to-no-good attitudes). I wanted to tell them I listen to that one leftover crack song but I chickened out. If that one punk concert taught me anything, it's that I am very scared of teenage punks, no matter what country they belong to.