Ugh, I am at a point where I just can't bother to tolerate Asian American generational conflicts and misunderstandings anymore.
stories and tales of parents or grandparents forcing their ignorant bigotry onto their unwilling children.
Understanding our parents/grandparents from a cultural and historical viewoint is important but GOD there are so many times I just want to yell "shutup shutup that's ignorant/that's racist/that's offensive/how could you SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!?"


I've always wondered what it's like to grow up in a 3rd generation/4th generation mindset. I know it's not a completely different experience...but lordly lord oh lord how it could have made my family a little less conflicted.

I wonder...if I have children someday...I wonder...how will they identify themselves? Ultimately the choice lies with them, but I'll be damned if my little girl rebels against me and turns into the next Michelle Malkin. Ugh, chills down my spine.

My aunt had asked me the other day if I wanted a boy or a girl and I immediately said 'girl'. I don't know why. I think boys are little shits, personally, who on average grow up into the big turds that men are.

...that opinion might have something to do with my current job...iono, maybe.

Hmmm. Yes I would like a girl. And leave it at that.