Hello. For your convenience and in the interest of our mutual desire to resist the MAN and his creepy internet laws, you are now allowed to make anonymous comments on ma blog without having to have a google account.

Anyway, I'll be moving into my apartment soon - it's ok, it's a two bedroom loft, so now I can finally create an imaginary friend who I'll have fights with and when it gets really bad I'll just go sleep in the other room - but will not have any internet for a while. I thought I'd leave you with some pics of my grandma's farm.



These are what my grandmother sells/eats for a living: peppers. mmm-mmm, just looking at these peppers makes my taste buds begin to kill themselves in order to avoid the spicy pain.

This is outside of my late-grandfather's brother's house. He has a nice flower patch. Wait, what do you call your grandfather's brother in english? The english translation for the Korean term is literally "Bigger/Older Grandfather".




Fields of leeks? Or some kind of green, tall plant thingy.

The courtyard outside the house.

Dog #1. His name is Dora. I think they named him after the famous, spanish explorer.

Dog #2. Don't know her name.

Dog #3. Don't know her name either. WON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP WHEN I'M NEAR HER.

The house.

I'll have more to talk about later. I start my first classes next Monday! Miss you all and hope you're all well!