The title for this post is from Patton Oswalt's new stand-up cd. Patton Oswalt has become my favorite stand up comedian, along with David Cross and old-school Nick Swardson. Check out their work sometime.

Oh, so I promised a post on Japan. To summarize, Japan was a great reminder of how I am still a very priveleged person. I have never felt so powerless as I roamed around Osaka, not knowing where the fuck I was and not understanding one word I saw on buildings or restaurants or maps or anything! Man, it's nice to know how priveleged I am now to be able to work in a foreign country and still manage to live comfortably with a semi-decent fluency in the native language (with a pretty good job with a good wage standard, which I just realized as well).

We (the BROS and I) just hung out in Osaka for most of the trip, along with a quick trip to Nara and Kyoto. Shit was expensive, lemme tell you what, so not much traveling was done. Also, we all pretty much agreed to avoid the giant clusterfuck of people that is Tokyo. To be honest, I felt like I got a good experience of what Japan is - whatever that means. It sure doesn't mean that I saw weird shit walking down the street every five seconds because the Weeaboo's had it wrong! No I didn't see random cosplaying gothic-lolita's walking down the street (I saw a couple but I expected more...) and just...you know....RANDOM stuff. But it was all pretty normal and quite stylish.

And hanging out with the deer was pretty awesome.

I'll continue this entry later. I've got a lot of my mind lately. I hope you are all staying safe. Eat food and stay full~