Things have been a little too busy for my taste but now, thankfully, I've got some more time to just relax.

Finals week has begun and everyone is busy getting tests ready. Even I'm a little busy, reviewing some English in-class with the students.

I've also been trying to get out a bit more, so in an effort to make you jealous of my adventures, here are some pics.

Lotte World serves as Korea's answer to Disneyland and it does the job pretty well. While you won't find many original attractions, you will find the same kind of childish charm to the park that keeps pulling you back for more and more.

I think my favorite was the Indiana Jones knock off "Pharoah's Revenge". Everything from the vehicle to the giant stone ball rolling towards you screamed "Dr. Jones! Dr. Jones!".





I've also become a bit of a mountain hiker lately. Icheon has wayyy too many mountains and I've grown tired of treadmills in my gym. I'm not exactly a big fan of mountain hiking but it's exciting to do since there are so many mountains and so many trails you can explore. I could literally get lost and die out here and it would be a pretty awesome death (maybe death by a hidden mountain animal that the world has never seen before.)





Hopefully, there will be more adventures to come. I am looking forward to a month of vacation and possibly a trip to Japan. Here's to a good summer!